
Yesterday I had an appointment with my hemotologist. Nothing major, just a routine, get a new prescription kind of thing. You have to understand I really like her. She is a cute Japanese woman who will ask me a question and ask if I understand. If I don't understand she will put her hands together like she is praying and say "I will teach you." Like she's my kung fu teacher. You've got to love people like this. She hilarious. I'm glad I could help her out by only having to go once a year now. Yipee!
2 comments:
Im getting my genetic cancer screening, Ill let you know what the results are.
Cool! Maybe one day we will actually know everything we are predispositioned for. Actually, maybe I don't want to know. Everything that is. The cancer thing for sure. Anti-thrombin III I didn't have a choice. They didn't ask. I really don't like that Dr.
Post a Comment