Monday, July 21, 2008

Power Rangers (swish, swish, swish)

I so feel like this right now. There's a little kid that lives down the street from our house that dresses up like a Power Ranger. I usually see him at 7:00 o'clock in the morning wandering around their driveway with his mask on and a stick. Sometimes he has a backpack too. I have no idea where he thinks he's going. He can't be over 5 years old. When I drive down the street he runs and hides behind a bush. His stealth skills are magnificent. All in all it's kind of humorous. Any way I was thinking that we could hang out together. He could be the red Power Ranger and I could be the pink Power Ranger and we could fight monsters for money. There's a great way to make money and look oh so fashionable. I think this will work. I'd make a fortune.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya, I am not sure that really is the "best" way to get rich quick. I mean don't you think it would be hard to convinve the kids mother that you two should go into bus. together? Maybe you should start dressing your darling kids up like natives & sell navajo tacos at the art festival(s) & then see how it goes. We started with lemonade & I think we banked at $16-Yes! Good luck whatever you come up with crazy lady.

Klein said...

Buzzlightyear lives around the corner from me. He is 5 1/2. He would like to join forces with you. I will have him forward on his resume.