
Okay, since I've been back to school I'm finding it a little hard to juggle everything. You can probably tell by how many times I haven't posted in the last few weeks. (I'm turning into all of you! This is unacceptable.) Anyway I feel the weeding process going on. Especially in my math class. I took a test on Saturday and went in feeling pretty well prepared and then he threw the story problems at me. It took me forever to take the test and all the while I had a migrane. After words I dipped into my personal pharmacy and knocked the migrane out for a few hours while we celebrated Grandma Wilfords 89th birthday (WOW) but after we got home the headache started again. So, once again I dipped into the personal pharmacy. I usually don't have to take my meds more than once to take care of headache. At this rate I'll be an addict before I get out of school. Jeez... just thinking about it gives me a headache. Where's my pharmacy...I now know why so many people drink in college.
1 comment:
Gosh,,,,and grandma thought she was going to die 25 years ago...I think thats the trick.. wish you will die and you will live a long life. Has she, by chance, been visiting your pharmacy?
Post a Comment