Sunday, May 16, 2010
One would think....
So school has been out for a whole week and since I presumably have nothing to do but go to a part-time job, I should have oodles of time on my hands. Much to the contrary I have found countless ways to spend my time, none of which is on myself. I've ended up working longer than I thought, helping kids with more than the usual homework and various activities that take me into the evening hours. As a matter of fact, even at this very moment I feel that there is something that I have forgotten to do. This feeling usually only comes when school is in and I have a million things going on, but somehow I have filled my time with this and that and once again there is a million things going. The only problem is they are not consistent. Like when school is in I have classes Monday Wednesday and Friday. The problem now is that there is all kinds of different things happening at different times and nothing is consistent. (This is what daily planners were made for but for some reason I just don't feel important enough to be carrying one around.) I can't wait to start work and get a routine again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Day planners...you are sooo 90's! I love it. Welcome to the world of post partum A.D.D., even if they are 8 yrs. old. Yea, it is a real condition only I think that it is only realistic for the newly post part. Hmmm. What the H is the matter with me than?! Give me a call & we can chat. Maybe you can feel better after talking to the "walking spaz for a mother". Yea, that's me.
Post a Comment