Monday, December 21, 2009
What was I thinking?
It's time to begin the lovely class of trigonometry. Yesterday I printed off my first assignment and began to read through a review of the algebra class that I took last year. A few things looked familiar, but for the most part I have left myself wondering how on earth I passed my algebra class in the first place. All of the sudden I'm suppose to know all of these angles of which I have never, and I mean never, heard of. I'm beginning to doubt my independent learning abilities and I have only looked at the first page of lesson 1., Measure of Angles. Jeff is suppose to serve as my tutor, but honestly, the whole "if you don't use it, you lose it" theory may come into play here fairly quickly. Twenty-one days, twenty chapters, one midterm, and one final. I really think I'm going to go off the deep end. If you are around me during this time please make sure I don't hurt myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you using?
No...but I'm about to.
Post a Comment