I'm secretly taking a little break right now and when I say secretly the only person I'm trying to fool is myself. Trig is enough to make me want to cry uncontrollably. I've gotten through the majority of the first chapter, but the last thirty problems have me stumped and I am eagerly awaiting Jeff's return home from work to help me. Bless his heart, he hasn't lashed out yet, but I can feel the tension rising. I'm getting a little frustrated myself and I have to keep telling myself not to get distracted and to focus on the task at hand, but it is so much funner watching the kids play or even making dinner. I find my mind often drifting off to a vacation somewhere that textbooks don't exist and there is no such thing as time limits. Then I have to slap myself back into reality, regain my focus and buckle down to do the things I'm supposed to be doing.
My grades were posted tonight for the last semester. I am very happy about my GPA. It may very well be the highest ever, including high school. Maybe I'm not as "challenged" as I feel.
1 comment:
There there you will be allright. Don't cry little girl. At least you do have a tutor. Of sorts. Good luck.
Post a Comment