Sunday, December 20, 2009
I found a new man.
I've never really been one for magic tricks. The whole mystery and illusion thing just wasn't for me. I always thought of people who did magic as those, sort of, really out there people who were trying to trick me at every chance they got. I guess when it comes right down to it, they make me uncomfortable. Now, since I have never fallen for a magician that completely creeps me out, I do, at this time, have to admit I may have fallen another man who can do magic. He has an earring, is bald, has caterpillar looking white eyebrows and looks great in a white t-shirt (Gggrrrrr). I think I may have finally found the one thing I have been looking for all these years. And the best thing about this little affair...Jeff doesn't even care. I've been given free reign to have him over as much as I want. That is, if he cleans the bathtub. I've struggled for years trying to keep those icky, hard water, dirty, whatever you want to call it on the bottom of our bathtub, off. Finally, a gift was sent from the heavens that makes it so easy to clean that you would almost feel stupid for using, oh say, tilex and a scrub brush (of which, mine is completely worn out and finally in the trash). I willingly admit, to everyone out there that won't ever fess up to reading my blog, that I love this guy and it very well looks like he will be permanent part of my life.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment