Sunday, September 11, 2011

Just a little update...cause it's raining.

It's raining. I love the rain. The smell of wet dirt and the pattering on the ground, i just find it so relaxing. There's just something about a rainy day that helps me think clearly and stay focused for a while. Hence, the ability to blog at the moment.
I've started what I hope will be the last year of school for me before getting my bachelors. I don't why, but I think I may have set myself up for disaster waiting to take organic chemistry and physics my last year of school. I'm so afraid that I'm not going to pass and I'll be in school for another year. So far classes have been okay but testing starts this week and that in itself makes me nervous. I guess we'll see how it goes. I'm kind of in a weird situation were the people that I studied with before either graduated or withdrew and I'm all alone as far as studying and learning the material. I guess I've had to independent in school before, so it really shouldn't be that big of deal.
My kids are doing their best at making me feel old. Parker turned 9 last week and is doing everything he can to be independent of Mom. Natalie started Intermediate School and is also insisting on the independence, but not the same way Parker is. I feel them watching me now and it makes me nervous to think that I'm a role model of sorts. I guess I had better clean up my act if I want my kids to turn out decent. :)

1 comment:

Lamchops said...

Shut Up!? You know that they have been watching you since birth-right? So if your thinking of "cleaning up your act" your too late for first impressions. You can show them that people can change though. New strategy. Good luck with that. Our kids are OLD. How did that happen without us aging?