Monday, October 25, 2010
Can you say stoichiometry?
Why are there such big words to describe something so simple as a word problem using conversions? Okay maybe it is a little shorter to say but it really doesn't roll off the tongue, or at least my tongue, that well. I've found that school has completely blown my mind with all of these "big words". Seriously, I think I'm learning a new language. Part German, French, English, Latin and maybe a little Italian thrown in every once in a while. It's hard enough trying to understand the material but don't throw some freakish word in there and make me learn it too. I've only been home a week and I need another break. I can't wait for Thanksgiving. No homework (hopefully) and TURKEY. Delicious Turkey. mmmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sounds just as bad or worse than trying to interpret the 2 year old at our house. Good luck.
Just learn Latin, all the rest come later-besides just because nobody uses it as their official language doesn't make it as useless as it sounds. Let's get the families together before Thanksgiving and commit some kind of sin-cook a Turkey a week before Thanksgiving. I am so gonna do it
Post a Comment