Is this how your crazy family communicates. Come on. Your sad I tell you. Oh wait, I am here too. Oops-my bad. "When was the last time you went WAHOO?" 1 1/2 days & counting until we can visit. Yea! You don't have the flu do you?! I heard John went home. That is great. My Dad tells me that he is the only one left at his table for meals now. Sad. NO more conversation.
4 comments:
YEAH!!!!! You have been wanting that forever!
Finally, now maybe something will get done around the house. Or maybe not.
Don't count on it.
Is this how your crazy family communicates. Come on. Your sad I tell you. Oh wait, I am here too. Oops-my bad. "When was the last time you went WAHOO?" 1 1/2 days & counting until we can visit. Yea! You don't have the flu do you?! I heard John went home. That is great. My Dad tells me that he is the only one left at his table for meals now. Sad. NO more conversation.
Post a Comment