Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The light at the end of the tunnel.

HOLY COW! The semester is actually coming to an end! I couldn't be more excited! I have 2 finals tomorrow and 3 next week and then I'm off until June. I was talking to my school counselor a week or so ago and asked how far I was from getting my Associates of Science Degree and lo and behold I'm just one class away. I decided to go to summer school and retake a class that I don't think I did all that well in and also take my last class for my associates. I also signed up for fall semester for another class that I don't feel I did so well in and just for kicks a photography class. I'm so excited for this semester to end. I need a drink! ha ha

1 comment:

Lamchops said...

Me thinks we need a "VIRGIN" Daquiri-eh?! Iam looking forward to Saturday. You did not forget right? Because I didn't. Hang in there. You have made it through many more difficult things than school/work/family/extraheepingcrap/andthensome. RIGHT? (btw my word verif. has the term SOL in it-LOL)