Here it is 2:00 in the morning and I can't think of anything better to do than blog. I can think of things that I should be doing, but it's 2:00 in the morning so why do them?
So apparently I am in the home stretch for school which is exciting but incredibly stressful. Why I saved the hardest classes for the end is beyond me. Everyday I'm struggling to get a grasp on what my lectures are about and at this point it is hard to even care. Which makes it doubly difficult. This semester I'm finishing off Organic Chemistry, Physics and attempting to take an online calculus class (which isn't really going to well). Math sucks, especially when your 99.99% sure you will never use it the rest of your life. On top of this I still juggle work and my research. Although I have applied for graduation it feels like it is never going to happen, and it's freaking me out a little. If graduation actually happens for me it is going to be by some sort of miracle. i've told my kids to not really expect for me to be around for the next 4 weeks and in the long run it will be better for me to finish school now. I'm so glad that they are at the age of being semi-independent and responsible. I still think I have the best kids ever!
1 comment:
Hey- I just checked your blog for the first time in a while. Nice to see that you are alive & SEMI-well. ; ) (I hope that you survived finals OK). HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
Post a Comment