For weeks now Jeff and I have been teasing Natalie about a little boy in her school class. She has been so sweet when we mention his name and always denies that she has a crush on him. Well, last night I think I was a little ruthless about the teasing both with Parker and Natalie and I realized that she does indeed have a crush on this little boy. She just smiles and smiles over his name. I'm still trying to get it out of her, but things are really starting to make sense as to her strange behavior the last few months.
I believe that I blogged about Halloween and how she had a complete breakdown over being a witch with a green face. Well, come to find out she was falling apart because she didn't think that she looked pretty and she would be trick-or-treating at this little boys house. Oh my gosh what if he saw her! She threw her fit so she wouldn't have to go to his house looking scary. Natalie is only 9 and very self conscious about the way she looks. I think she is absolutely gorgeous, so obviously why shouldn't this little boy like her. Well it turns out he follows her around all and when he sees me he immediately starts looking for her. It's kind of cute and a lot of scary. Our little girl is staring to grow up.
No comments:
Post a Comment