Okay, I'm admitting now I don't think I've ever been so nervous about getting my hair cut as I am right now. It's already short and with the little burning process I went through a while ago quite a bit more has to come off. I think it might have to be cut above my chin. Can this be done tastefully? I'm not so sure. Should I keep it blonde or go back to brown? Any ideas for a style? Should I revert to a hat and sunglasses for the next 6 months. I was thinking extensions, maybe a wig. What would it be like to wear someone else's hair all the time? I'm so nervous.
1 comment:
I told you...call Sunny! Yes, hair above the chin can most certainly be done "tastfully". Do a stacked a-line. You will just have to ditch the idea of pony on the back. I have not seen the blond you speek of but have to say that blond in highlight form is always nice for summer. Good luck!
Post a Comment